11.24.2009

new toy!

Today we went to Destin for dinner at La Paz, which means we made a pit stop at the Destin Commons, and of course, Williams Sonoma. As we were walking towards the store, Ricky stops and says to me, "I know you have a lot of chopping to do on Thursday. Go in and pick a Chef's knife that you like, and go ahead and get it."
Eeeee! This was the equivalent (to me at least) of being told to walk into Tiffany's and pick out your engagement ring! I was so excited! He and Bobby (my father in law) went to the Bass Pro Shop, and I got to shop for a gorgeous new knife at my leisure.
Here is my new knife! A Wüsthof Classic Hollow Ground 8" Chef's Knife.
I am in love with this knife.


I also picked up some white sanding sugar, 'cause it's holiday cookie time.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment