6.30.2009

Actual bra size and Westie puppies.

I watched this BBC special about women living with large breasts and it really hit home. It said that something like 80% of women wear the wrong bra size. So, naturally, I set out to find my correct size. I've been wearing a 36DD for about 3 years now, and it hasn't ever felt quite right. I called Victoria's Secret and they don't make anything larger than a DD, and they told me to go to Lane Bryant. That was depressing, but I went. Turns out Lane Bryant doesn't carry band sizes smaller than a 38, and they can special order a 36. They sent me to Frederick's of Hollywood, where I discovered that I am a.... (drumroll?) 34G.

34G. Seriously. It sounds absurd.


Anyways, on a different note, I met the cutest 2 month old female Westie puppy today at the mall pet shop. Unfortunately, said adorable puppy costs $959. I'd really like to have another Westie, though. She was so cute! I got to hold her, which was a huge mistake, because I fell in love with her.

Oh, and today I bought this adorable beach cover up at Old Navy, I got it in bright green, which isn't pictured on the site. I love it, it's almost cute enough to wear as a shirt! I also found this awesome Moroccan cookbook at Cost Plus World Market.

Last thing! I found Paper Source, which has, of course, cute stationery! Just look!

No comments:

Post a Comment