9.14.2009

Monday Monday

Pretty roses on my coffee table make me happy, especially when the Florida weather is less than beautiful. There is something so magical about coming home to a perfectly clean house, with lines in your carpet, roses on your coffee table, and the whole place smelling of flowers and fresh linens. I love that first breath of home.
I found these adorable botanical print plaques at Cost Plus. They look great in my kitchen. As for the Mark Twain wall hanging, I think it's a nice quote and I've been attracted to things with birds on them lately. I like it. I also like my wicked large rosemary plant.

Dinner tonight was simple. Ricky wanted steak, and when I asked what else he wanted, he said, "tots." We didn't have tots so I made oven fries and broccoli. You've got to love a man that's easy to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment