8.09.2009

Sunday Bloody Sunday

It's actually shaping up to be a lovely Sunday.
This morning (I use that word loosely) I made brunch for Ricky and I. Eggs scrambled with cream and parsley, smoked salmon, pan roasted tomatoes with thyme, pumpernickel toast, and coffee.
Today I have to go out to work in Pensacola to pick up pastries for tomorrow and get milk. Then Ricky and I are going to Ever'Man, since he's never been. Then we're off to the beach this afternoon! We haven't been in some time and so I'm excited. I love throwing the football with my husband next to the Gulf of Mexico! Then later tonight we're going to see Julie and Julia with my friend Bethany. Hooray! I love that the girl in the movie is named Julie Powell!

Enjoy your Sunday, and just to make sure that you do, here are adorable puppy pictures.Boogie Boogie Maggie!

Never set a toy in between them...

No comments:

Post a Comment