8.19.2009

Some spice in life (at least in dinner)

Last night I made Chicken Tikka Masala. I used Seeds of Change Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce, purchases at Ever'Man. It was really good, a little mild for my taste, but then again, tikka masala is supposed to be mild. I love basmati rice, and any chance I get I serve it on the side. Na'an makes the meal complete!

Tonight was a pasta kind of night, and I made Penne Arrabiatta, one of my signature (I guess?) recipes. Tomatoes, onions, garlic, red pepper flakes, some fresh chili, capers, and prosciutto on whole grain pasta. Perfection. Throw in a garlic baguette and some Caprese and you've reached taste Nirvana.

This is my latest project. I ordered prints of some of my favorite photos from our travels (many of which were taken by my little sister Jordan, who is quite talented with a camera) through Winkflash.com. They are so cheap, and got here very quickly. I'm matting and framing them all! I'm excited to have wall art that is beautiful and original.

No comments:

Post a Comment