8.27.2009

A Few Happy Things

First things first! I am now the proud owner of this beautiful kitchen appliance!
The KitchenAid 90th anniversary edition mixer! Her name is Betty. I love her already.
I was so excited at Williams Sonoma. Seriously, I was like a little girl getting a pony. I love love love this mixer! It looks fabulous in my kitchen, I can't wait to use it!
I also bought some Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean Paste. This stuff smells amazing, and those little vanilla bean flecks are going to look so awesome in baked goods!
Dinner tonight was quick and easy, what with all the running around of this afternoon. Creole-seasoned tilapia, fried okra, and macaroni and cheese! Ricky loved it, probably due to the macaroni and cheese. I loved it because I love okra!
And now the last thing! I'll save the explanation, as the pictures speak for themselves. The photos below are of our bedroom on the day we moved in, and today.

3 comments:

  1. I demand you come make me that dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty is beautiful...mine is a sickly beige color, and I covet your red one.

    ReplyDelete