9.12.2009

Sleeping in and making brunch.

I love Saturdays. I love sleeping until whenever I want, getting up, making some coffee and then getting to work on brunch. I wanted to make something special, since Georgia is playing tonight and there will only be a need for snacky football food.

I made a Tomato-Gruyere tart with a whole wheat crust and thyme! I fell in love with this. I love roasted tomatoes, and if you add melted cheese to roasted tomatoes... delicious!The whole shebang- Chai spiced fench toast, scrambled eggs with cream and fresh tarragon, bacon (made in the oven, not on the stovetop, always) and the tomato tart. Coffee, orange juice, and water. SO FULL! Bon Weekend!



P.S. I made some more chocolate bark today, this time with lemon zest, lavender flowers, and hazelnuts! I'm not a great chocolate photographer, and once again apologize for the blur...

1 comment: