9.19.2009

Chicken Cordon Bleu and Frighteningly Large Garlic

On the bottom is a normal clove of garlic, about 1.25 inches in length. Next to it is a clove of "Elephant" garlic. To think, if they had this sort of Garlic in ancient Wallachia!
Tonight I made Chicken Cordon Bleu for the first time. I know, I know, it's so culinarily elementary! I breaded mine with Panko after stuffing each breast with Boar's Head ham and Swiss cheese. I baked them at 375 degrees for about 35 minutes. On the side I had crispy Herbes De Provence seasoned potatoes, and zucchini and yellow squash sautees in garlic (the small kind!) and olive oil, tossed with a little herbs and freshly grated parmigiana reggiano.

I didn't blog about any food yesterday because I was sleepy and had a headache, so Ricky ordered pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment