8.04.2009

Lovely things

Lovely thing number one:
Chamomile tea, lemon biscotti and a piece of very dark chocolate. Heaven.
(You can't see it, but Shark Week is on the television, which made this moment that much more awesome.)

Lovely thing number two:
I am now a proud member of a natural foods co-op called Ever'Man Natural Foods! I was beginning to think that there weren't any good grocery stores in my area! This place is on my way home from work, and they have great food and natural cleaning and beauty products. These sexy little eggplants are locally grown and are one hundred percent organic and pesticide free. Don't eggplant look so much more appetizing without all that waxy crap on them? Hooray! It's only twelve dollars a year to be a member, and all of the organic and natural foods I buy are so much more expensive at the commissary. I stopped by Ever'Man on the way home on a whim, and I'm so glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment