8.03.2009

Lemon Tree!

Last week I got off work and headed to the main store to pick up some supplies. When I got there, everyone was smiling at me, and I saw this beautiful lemon tree on the back counter...
It was for me!!
I was so surprised! Ricky's family sent it to as a congratulations on my new job! How sweet and thoughtful! I've been talking and talking about getting one, and now I have one! I love it!
I didn't know, however, that lemon trees have GIANT thorns. Good to know.
I can't wait to plant it in my yard, I don't know if I want it in the front or the back...decisions decisions.I think it looks pretty enough to just stay inside my house! I can't wait until it blossoms! What a heavenly smell! Ooooh and the bees!

The other day I caught a rare shot of Malo and Maggie not trying to kill one another. They're sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! We have had a Meyer lemon tree for years and the lemons you get from it are incomparable in taste.

    ReplyDelete